Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

• 1 box Angel Food cake mix
  • 1-15 oz. can Pumpkin
  • 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • 1 cup Water

Mix the dry angel food cake mix with the remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. This cake is delicious and it is a treat for anyone watching their weight. It is very low in fat.

(When I made this, I used a round bundt pan and it took longer than 25 minutes. to bake. It's not a dry cake, like your average angel food. It's dense from the pumpkin, but a very good cake. Refrigerate any leftovers as it will mold fast.)

By Terri H.

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

I baked the cake and when I turned it upside down on a bottle to cool, the center of the cake fell out. (11/17/2007)

By Barbara

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

I baked a similar recipe - angel food cake mix, 1 cup pumpkin, 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. Baked at 350 in a NON-greased bundt pan, turned it upside-down on a floured pizza pan after knifing the edges, and it came out absolutely perfectly. Will frost with low-fat whipped cream and maybe sprinkle with cinnamon. (11/21/2007)

By Anna.

Pumpkin Angel Food Cake

I baked this cake in a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper. Cream cheese frosting on top of the cake after completely cooled. Cut the cake into squares and served on a paper doily lined platter. The women at church loved it. (12/18/2007)

By Linda K

Pumpkin Cake and Fall Decorations
Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Angel made from a recycled green pop bottle.
Making a Pop Bottle Angel
Angel Food Cake
Angel Food Cake Recipes
Pumpkin Custard
Pumpkin Custard Recipes
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipes