Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

My Clorox Ready Mop came with no assembly instructions. Can anyone tell me how to put it together?

Maggie from Ft Myers, FL

Answers:

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

There should be a 1 800 number on the box. If you call, they should be able to send you a PDF with instructions. I have done this when I needed instructions for a blow up bed. Good luck. (04/24/2007)

By jwrh626

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

I can't believe this mop. I am a very handy person, put in floors, moldings, sinks, and more. LOL, I can't figure this stupid thing out.

(b)Editor's Note:(/b) They say they have assembly instructions on the website but they are not there. I complained to them so we'll see if I can get the instructions.

I looked at mine to see if i could help you but I don't remember how many pieces it was in when I got it. I know that there is a tube that hooks to a blue cap and at the other end a little blue spray thing. The blue cap goes up into the big blue cup with the slit in it (that should be attached to the handle) and attaches to the cleaning solution, then the solution with blue cap on is put in the blue cup (upside down). The other end of the tubing goes into a little blue spray thing. That slides into the floor piece (the place where the pads will go) under where the handle attaches to the floor piece. Slide it in, flat side down, spray side forward. It will click into place.

The handle pieces just fit together with pressure. There are little dots that go into little holes in the next piece.

Hope this helps. Mine is several years old so yours may be different.

If none of this makes sense, let me know and I'll try to help.
Susan from ThriftyFun (04/26/2007)

By Laura

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

My mop fell and the bottle connector fell apart into several parts. I don't know how to put it together, I called the number in the bottle and after several choices they said they will send me a free connector. I hope this is true. (06/28/2007)

By Ivan J.

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

I am ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS with this co. How do they expect us to know where to put what! Where does that nozzle with the hose go? (06/29/2008)

By Karen

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

I am so glad I found this site! I was beginning to think I was the only person who couldn't figure out how to assemble this "Ready Mop". I have always been the "assemble" person in this family (Christmas Eve bikes, grills, etc.) but it took over an hour to figure this out. There were no instructions in the package. Abysmal customer service. (03/21/2009)

By Anne123

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop

Thanks, Susan! I was about to throw my Ready Mop away because I couldn't figure out how to use the refill. When I pulled the empty bottle out, the whole device came out with it. Common sense told me that the hose had to connect to the floor pad, but I didn't see the arrow until I read your post. Here it is June 27, 2010, and your April 26, 2007 post made my day. (06/27/2010)

By gramatx

Putting Together a Clorox Ready Mop
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
spray bottle
Homemade "Clorox Cleanup" Recipes
🎄