Spin Mop Product Reviews

Category Cleaning
Companies are always bringing out new variations of old products, such as the rag mop. This is a guide about Spin Mop product reviews.

I was given this mop as a gift, and I didn't have much faith in it, to tell you the truth. BOY was I wrong. Not only does it not drip and picks up everything like a dream, it also spins out nicely. I have a puppy that makes a ton of drinking water around his bowl, and this is perfect.

Fortunately, I almost have him potty trained. I did not have this mop then, during that process. Sure wish I had!

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

I am thinking about buying a Hurricane Mop, but first would like to know if this product really works. Does anyone own one?

By Onesummer

Answers

I have a Hurricane Mop and I love it. I can easily get the mop just damp enough to clean my laminate flooring. If you like your mop wetter, that is easily achieved as well. I love the fact that I can get my floor nice and clean without touching the dirty mop! The mop head is easy to remove and wash in the washing machine.