Re-dyeing Hair

I used the platinum blonde Feria hair dye and I ended up needing two boxes, but only had one! My hair doesn't look too bad, but my roots really need to be fixed and it's brassy in certain spots. Anyways, when could I dye my hair again?

I would deep condition weekly and try again in a month.

I'd carefully spot dye with a small touch-ups container, not your whole head of hair.

Miz Toosa,

Right, but, the lady would need to do her entire scalp in order to 'fix' her roots. When the roots have been lifted to the same level as her brassy spots, she should then apply the color to those brassy spots, not before. My thoughts are, if she can do this herself and end up with an even color, her name should be Anne Sullivan (as in the miracle worker).

When can she do it? Other than a 24-48 hour period to give the scalp a rest, it doesn't matter. Conditioners will make the hair appear healthier and cause it to be more manageable. They wont do anything to lessen any undesirable physiological changes that may be brought about by re applying color.

I would be careful. Sometimes, it pays to go in and have hair done professionally. When going light- depending on the levels- can be interesting and have to be done more than once. The fact you ended up with spots- makes me think- that you may also need some color correction (sort of thing) to get it even.