Recipe For Chocolate No-Bake Cookie

I am looking for a chocolate no-bake cookie recipe. It uses a few tablespoons of Karo in the mixture and you cook the oats for 1 minute before you placed the cookies on waxed paper. I had this recipe and lost it. Can anyone help?

Linda from Midvale, Ohio

Answers:

Recipe For Chocolate No-Bake Cookie

I make something similar except it does not have the Karo syrup in it, just the sugar. There are tons of variations for that type...usually called Preacher Cookies, Haystacks, Chocolate No-Bakes. etc

By Kaelle

Recipe For Chocolate No-Bake Cookie

I don't have any that have Karo Syrup in them, but I do have two that I will post here that sound like they are close to what you are looking for. Have a great day!

Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Cookies

2 c. sugar
1/2 c. margarine
1/2 c. milk
4 T. cocoa
3 c. quick cooking oatmeal
1/2 c. chunk peanut butter
1 t. vanilla
pinch salt

Mix sugar, margarine milk and cocoa in saucepan. Boil one minute. Add oats, peanut butter, vanilla and salt. Drop by spoon on waxed paper, or press in pan and cut in squares.

Oatmeal Chocolate No Bake Cookies #2

1 1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. milk
1 t. vanilla
1 T. cocoa
1 pkg. chocolate chips (6oz.)
1 c. mini marshmallows
1/2 c. coconut
2 1/2 c. quick cooking oatmeal
nuts, opt.

Put sugar and milk in large, heavy sauce pan. Bring to quick boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add vanilla. Quickly add all other ingredients. Stir until well mixed. Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper or lightly greased cookie sheet. (09/10/2008)

By

Recipe For Chocolate No-Bake Cookie

I have a similar recipe. I got this recipe as a child, visiting relatives in Arkansas. I've made these cookies for my own family, and now my kids are making them for theirs. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Boil Cookies:

2 cups sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup milk

1 stick margarine/butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups instant oatmeal
1 cup shredded coconut - optional

In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, margarine and milk. Bring to a boil, boil on medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, coconut (optional) and oatmeal, mix well.

Pour mixture into 9 x 13" Pam-sprayed pan. Let cool a bit, then refrigerate. When cool, but not hard, cut into squares. Keep cookies covered.

You can drop them on waxed paper if you want round cookies. But, with this recipe, the mixture sets up fast, and it's not easy to drop them from a spoon. That's why I put them in a pan, like brownies.

(09/12/2008)

By KJ

Recipe For Chocolate No-Bake Cookie
M and M Cookies
M&M Cookie Recipes
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Cookie Recipes
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
🎉
🎄