Recipe for Shredded Chicken Sandwiches

Does anyone have a good shredded chicken sandwich recipe?

By stephpowers1 from OH

Answers:

Recipe for Shredded Chicken Sandwiches

My husband makes the best chicken salad. He adds grapes, walnuts, and mayo, a little mustard, and salt and pepper to the chicken. (09/17/2009)

By kflawson

Recipe for Shredded Chicken Sandwiches

Oh my gosh, it's been over a year since I've been here, and it's great to be back! My husband got the following recipe for shredded chicken sandwiches from a co-worker a few years ago. He was looking for sandwiches that taste like the ones Dairy Queen used to sell, and to him, this recipe does the trick.

• 1 50-oz. can canned chicken
  • 1 box Stove Top stuffing, (cornbread or chicken flavor)
  • one can cream of chicken soup (low-fat is fine)
  • enough chicken broth to moisten the mix

Combine the first three ingredients in a crock pot, then add chicken broth til moistened. Cook on high for one-one and one-half hours or on low for 2-3 hours.

I realized I made an error of sorts when I originally posted this. I do use a 50-oz. can of chicken, but I end up adding more broth. The first time I made it, the recipe called for 32-42 oz. shredded chicken. Sorry, folks. (09/20/2009)

By terdralynn

Chicken Sandwich on White Background
Chicken Sandwich Recipes
Shredded Paper
Making Shredded Paper for Crafts
Waste Bin Full of Shredded Paper
Recycling Shredded Paper
Chicken a la King in puff pastry shell
Chicken A' La King Recipes
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume
🎉
🎄