Recipe for Subway Honey Oat Bread

I have searched everywhere for a recipe of the subway honey oat bread. I've tried several of the ones I've found on different web sites for bread but nothing comes close to it. It is so good and I would like to make it for home.

Thank you!
RoseMary B

Answers:

Recipe for Subway Honey Oat Bread

As a former Subway manager, I can tell you that the basic bread is just the basic wheat bread at subway. The only difference is the topping they roll it in before rising. You might try looking for the recipe for the topping. Check the subway web site and it may have the ingredients for the bread (04/21/2005)

By cjgeo

Recipe for Subway Honey Oat Bread

Its the same with herbs and cheese, we just roll the white bread in Parmesan oregano, and then sprinkle shredded cheese on before baking. Maybe you can make a deal with your local subway owner and buy a bag of the honey oat stuff off him? (02/21/2006)

By Sandwich Artist

Recipe for Subway Honey Oat Bread
Oats
Buying Oat Flour
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Recipes Using Stale Bread, Slice of Bread on Cutting Board
Recipes Using Stale Bread
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🎉
🎄