Creamy Oat Milk

Okay so you're probably wondering what in the world is that? Well oat milk is very heathy, and it makes a great non-dairy alternative. I first found out about it at Starbucks they have something called a honey oat milk latte. So I thought I can make my own.

Okay so you're probably wondering what in the world is that? Well oat milk is very heathy, and it makes a great non-dairy alternative. I first found out about it at Starbucks they have something called a honey oat milk latte. So I thought I can make my own. You can use it in cereal, coffee, or just drink it on its own maybe with a little additional maple syrup for taste;)

Tip: Chill it in the fridge:) or if you want to drink right away just add some ice, trust me it's better cold. Also do not shake before use, the remaining bits of oats will have settled and it is more smooth in texture.

Prep Time: 5 mins

Cook Time: You do not have to cook this. Blend for 30 secs or until smooth

Total Time: 10 mins

Yield: 4 servings

Source: Pinterest

• 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 3 cups water
  • 2 tsp maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt (or regular salt)

1. Take all the ingredients and put in a blender. Then blend for 30 seconds.
  2. Place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and strain the milk without pushing any excess pulp through the strainer. This will create a creamier texture that's not gritty or gummy.
  3. Add more maple syrup, to taste, if desired. Chill overnight. If you want to drink your oat milk right away, I recommend adding ice - its flavor is best when well chilled.

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsSeptember 10, 2020
🎃
😷
🎂
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Creamy-Oat-Milk-1.html