Cheese Dip Recipes

All I can say is "Yum!" whether for dipping crackers, fresh veggies or plain ruffled potato chips ;-)

Directions:

Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until browned. Transfer to a cloth or paper towel to drain.

Place cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Worcestershire, horseradish, mayonnaise and sour cream in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.

Transfer mixture to a bowl, stir in green onions and bacon pieces. Cover and refrigerate for one hour for the ingredients to blend and then allow to come to room temperature before serving.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

16 More Solutions

This recipe was given to me by my niece. It is WONDERFUL! The texture makes it more interesting than a smooth cheese appetizer usually is. Don't be afraid to try this, the Jalapeno peppers are surprisingly not overwhelming!

This recipe makes about 3 cups of dip. I highly recommend using quality blue cheese dressing, such as Marie's Chunky Blue Cheese, which you can find in the produce section of your market.

Serve with table wafer crackers of any flavor. Yum!

We recently bought some white cheese dip from a Mexican restaurant. It was too hot and spicy for all of us, so I took a about 3 ounces of cream cheese, melted it, and added it to the dip. Perfect!

For years I have made a dip similar to this one, but this is quicker and very good

My mom use to make this delicious simple dip.

This is a favorite snack in our home.

Recipe for Sweet and Spicy Cheese Dip. Mix the mustard, horseradish and preserves thoroughly. Place the cream cheese in a shallow bowl and cover with the preserve mix. . .

Brown and drain hamburger. Drain sauerkraut. Put all ingredients in crock pot and heat until cheese is melted.

Combine all ingredients in bowl, mixing thoroughly; cover. Chill for several hours. Serve with crackers or chips.

Crumble and brown sausage in skillet until done. Drain excess fat. Return to skillet. Add 1 can of Rotel and cream cheese. Mix ingredients together until cream cheese melts and looks like dip! Serve with Tostitos Scoops. YUM!

Put all ingredients into a crock pot. When it is hot it is ready to eat. If too thick, when cheese is melted, add tomato juice or more milk. The longer it heats; the hotter (spicier) it gets. Serve with tortilla chips.

I am looking for a white cheese dip recipe.

Sue from Louisville, KY

Answers

By (Guest Post)

Make a basic white sauce, and then add the cheese of your choice to it-swiss, jack, gruyere, parmesan or a mix of any white cheese.

By Debbie (Guest Post)

Look in the deli section at Walmart, they have a package of mexican cheese, I can't think of the name of it at the moment, but it's a white cheese, the instructions are on the package to make the dip. Hope this helps. I have made it, and it tastes just like they serve in a restaurant.

I believe the name of a white Mexican cheese is manchego.

Melt 4 oz. cubed american cheese from grocer's deli with 1 oz. milk. That's the basic recipe from the mexican restaurant style. Stir in salsa or or spices , etc. to your liking.

Answer this Question

Does anyone have a copycat recipe for the cheese dip they serve at Moe's Restaurant? I am referring to the cheese sauce/dip used for dipping the chips.

By Onesummer

Answers

I'm not sure exactly about that restaurant but the best white cheese dip that is typically served at mexican restaurants is made with Asadero cheese produced in Chihuahua. It is not the same as other cheeses produced in the this area and I have only found it in a few mexican grocery stores. This cheese, some cream and chillies and you can have that tasty dip every day!

Answer this Question

I just tried a really good cream cheese dip, that had bits of ham in it. Does anyone have a similar recipe?

Janet from Stamps, AR

Answers

By Pat from Texas (Guest Post)

2) 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
2 Tblsp. Accent
1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
2 small, thin-sliced lunchmeat packages ( ham or beef)
Mix first 3 ingredients in electric mixer. Add chopped-up pieces of lunchmeat & mix together. Serve from a bowl with "Scoop" fritos.

Answer this Question

A hearty addition to a chip or vegetable dip is sausage. This recipe can be made ahead and stored in the freezer for your special event.

A bowl of cheesy sausage dip.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsMay 25, 2012
🌻
🎂
😷
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cheese-Dip-Recipes.html