Sausage Dip Recipes

As I was preparing for family coming home for Christmas, I made this sausage dip ahead of time and put it in the refrigerator. It is simple and easy to make. It is gluten free if using Tostitos corn chips.

I had only had it once and loved it so I wanted to try the recipe and see if my family liked it as well. All I had to do was warm it in the microwave and it was ready to serve. It was a big hit.

If you are serving this to a group, you can keep it warm by putting it in a crock pot on low heat.

Source: I got the recipe from a friend.

• 1 lb sausage
  • 2 pkg (8oz) cream cheese
  • 1 (10oz) Rotel original (do not drain it)
  • Tostitos Scoops

1. Scramble the sausage over medium heat until well done. Drain well.
  2. Combine sausage, cream cheese and Rotel in a sauce pan. Heat on medium low and stir until mixed well.
  3. Stir and heat until it is hot but not boiling. It is ready to serve or you can cool it and refrigerate to serve later.
  4. Serve warm as a dip.

2 More Solutions

Brown sausage in skillet. While sausage is browning, put rotel and cream cheese into crock pot on high. Drain grease off of sausage and add immediately to crock pot on top of cream cheese and rotel (no need to mix yet).

Crumble and brown sausage in skillet until done. Drain excess fat. Return to skillet. Add 1 can of Rotel and cream cheese. Mix ingredients together until cream cheese melts and looks like dip! Serve with Tostitos Scoops. YUM!

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsOctober 20, 2019
😷
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Sausage-Dip-Recipes.html