Sausage Dip

As I was preparing for family coming home for Christmas, I made this sausage dip ahead of time and put it in the refrigerator. It is simple and easy to make. It is gluten free if using Tostitos corn chips.

I had only had it once and loved it so I wanted to try the recipe and see if my family liked it as well. All I had to do was warm it in the microwave and it was ready to serve. It was a big hit.

If you are serving this to a group, you can keep it warm by putting it in a crock pot on low heat.

Source: I got the recipe from a friend.

1. Scramble the sausage over medium heat until well done. Drain well.
  2. Combine sausage, cream cheese and Rotel in a sauce pan. Heat on medium low and stir until mixed well.
  3. Stir and heat until it is hot but not boiling. It is ready to serve or you can cool it and refrigerate to serve later.
  4. Serve warm as a dip.
  5. Advertisement

Food and Recipes Recipes Dips & SpreadsDecember 27, 2018
🎃
🍂