Italian Dip Recipes
Italian dip is a perfect addition to a tapas platter. It can be spread on crackers or used as a dip with pita or tortilla chips. This is a guide about Italian dip recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Simple to prepare and a crowd pleaser.
- 15 oz. can ripe olives, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hellman's real mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 oz. pepperoni, or mild Italian sausage
Combine all ingredients. Place in a ceramic pie pan. Bake 1/2 hour at 325 degrees F. Serve with tortilla chips.
|Time:||15 Minutes Preparation Time|
30 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: a friend
By Anne from Green Bay, WI
November 11, 20050 found this helpful
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, mayo and garlic in medium bowl until well blended. Spoon into 9 inch pie plate or casserole dish. Bake 10 minutes. Stir. Arrange tomatoes, artichokes and peppers on top of cheese mixture in 3 separate sections. Bake an additional 10 minutes. Serve with crackers.
By Robin from Washington, IA