Making Party Sausages
October 29, 2019
When there's nothing but sausage... it's time for a sausage party! Best for kids and kids at heart. Give it a good twist for everyone in the house and have a tasty dinner.
- 3 jumbo hotdogs, each divided into 3
- 10 small chicken sausage cut into half diagonally
- 3 Tbsp banana ketchup
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion sliced into rings
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- Make a cross cut on the hotdogs. Cut it halfway through.
- Slice chicken sausage in half diagonally.
- Saute onion rings in 1 tsp oil.
- Immediately add the hotdogs. Fry until hotdog slices expands.
- Next, add ketchup and oyster sauce. Stir. Pour water and let simmer.
- Now add the chicken sausages in.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Stir and continue to simmer until sauce is thick then it will be ready to serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.