I call this "Balm in Gilead" dip.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: no cook
Total Time: It's done when you prepare it
Yield: A lot!
Source: My late mother-in-law
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (I like mild, but if you like it hotter, you can use the medium or the hot, or a mixture)
- 2 8 oz. blocks cream cheese (Fat-free works fine). Let them set out a while to soften.
- Using a mixer, blend up the cream cheese and add the whole can of Rotels.
- Eat right away or refrigerate.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops or tortilla chips.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.