Recycled Yard Signs
Vote for this contest contender!
There are two kind of yard signs you can make:
- ones from salvaging old political signage
- ones made out of hangers and poster board
Total Time: 1 hour
- old political or other advertising yard signs
- poster board
- duct tape or packing tape
- Sharpies or other permanent markers
- Gather your signage.
- Take your poster board and use the ruler to measure and mark the poster board vis a vis the old yard sign.
- Cut at the mark so as to fit the sign.
- Glue or tape the board to the sign.
- Use the tape to reinforce the edge.
- When using the hangers to make a ground stake, glue them together. Straighten out the hooks - this is the part that gets stuck to the ground.
These are not very tall or very sturdy signs but they will do in a pinch.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!