Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Red Carpet

Having a theme for a birthday party makes it easy to plan the rest of the party. This is a guide about red carpet themed birthday party ideas.

Solutions: Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Red Carpet Birthday Party

I always see people asking for ideas for a girls birthday party. I saw this on a TV show though I can't remember which one.

They held a "red carpet" event for a birthday party. All the little girls dressed up in their best glamour out fits and walked the red carpet while the paparazzi took their pictures. They were dropped off and this was their entrance into the party.

I would think that once inside you could pass appetizers and have sparkling grape juice in cocktail glasses and then proceed into the regular birthday party games, cake and fun.

At the end of the party each child would get a print of their picture that was taken on the red carpet as part of their goody bag.

By lostinthe from Missouri

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!