Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas

Having a theme for a birthday party makes it easy to plan the rest of the party. This is a guide about red carpet themed birthday party ideas.

Red Carpet

March 5, 2010 Flag

I always see people asking for ideas for a girls birthday party. I saw this on a TV show though I can't remember which one.

They held a "red carpet" event for a birthday party. All the little girls dressed up in their best glamour out fits and walked the red carpet while the paparazzi took their pictures. They were dropped off and this was their entrance into the party.

I would think that once inside you could pass appetizers and have sparkling grape juice in cocktail glasses and then proceed into the regular birthday party games, cake and fun.

At the end of the party each child would get a print of their picture that was taken on the red carpet as part of their goody bag.

By lostinthe from Missouri

Comment On This PostMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesMarch 12, 2013
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Poker Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 19, 2016 at 12:38:38 AM on 10.0.1.152 in 491 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.