Remedies For Oily Skin and Pimples

I want to get rid of oily skin and pimples. My face looks dull. I want my face to look fair and pretty.

By Bavani from India

Remediests For Oily Skin and Pimples

Believe it or not it is good to have oily skin! You will always look young!
I would try any or all of these remedies for your face.
I always at least once a day spray my face with Listerine at night before I go to bed.
When my face is all slimy and sweaty from mowing the yard (sorry for the visual) I use baking soda toothpaste mixed with Dove to wash it and clean it.

Also when I am hot and just water won't do, I use apple cider vinegar on my face diluted with water in a coffee cup on the bathroom window which is next to the sink. We have a small bathroom. When I feel like it, I dip a piece of tissue in the vinegar water mix, and dab my face with it.

These are all anti-fungal and cleansing, yet natural.
Check out for more ideas. Also if you love soft skin, try washing with Dove and then put an oatmeal mask on, just oatmeal water goo, and then let it dry. Then gently wash off after it is dry and rub on a little bit of coconut oil. After that sits a minute, then wash with Dove again and wipe face off. Coconut oil has a lot of properties, besides being an anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasite, etc. It is really good for topical use, and can draw fevers out and soften hair and get rid of lice all at the same time.

If you have high blood pressure, I would not use it internally as one of its benefits is that is raises blood pressure of people who have low blood pressure.

By Robyn Fed

Remediests For Oily Skin and Pimples

What is this business of wanting to look "fair"? If you are from India, it's a good chance that you are dark or olive skinned. I'm from Mediterranean stock and I'm very proud of my olive skin! People are actually envious of my coloring. looking pasty and colorless, isn't pretty, having a natural glow, is! Yes, I understand you want to get rid of your pimples, but don't try to lighten your skin, I think you are lucky! (08/08/2010)

By cett

Closeup of Facial Pores and Oily Skin
Remedies for Oily Skin
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
bandaid covering a skin tag
Remedies for Skin Tags
A woman cleaning her face with skin toner.
Homemade Skin Toner
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants