Remedies for Hyperpigmentation

I have lot deep hyperpigmentation on my face. It is increasing day by day. I have tried a lot of cosmetics, some very expensive. I have also tried chemical peeling, but it does not help. Please help me.

By Delila from Dubai

Answers:

Remedies for Hyperpigmentation

The best way is to #1 avoid exposure to the sun (you live in a sunny place!), #2 always wear sunscreen with a PF of 15+ and reapply frequently, and #3 wear hats/sunglasses. There are a lot of products out now for hyperpigmentation in all the current brands of skin care we can get here at the drugstore. I would suggest applying a product directly on the dark spots to get them to blend in and after that then use on the entire area. I have also read that you can use lemon juice, but I have not yet tried that. (11/03/2010)

By pamphyila

Remedies for Hyperpigmentation

Do you have access to fresh aloe vera plants? The fresh gel from the plants is extremely good for skin. (11/09/2010)

By devi_13ck

Remedies for Hyperpigmentation
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
🎉
🎄