Remedies for Skin Tags

As we get older our bodies seem to sprout all sorts of bumps and other age related blemishes. Skin tags are benign tumors that normally develop where the skin is abraded, such as the neck, or where it creases. This is a guide about remedies for skin tags.

bandaid covering a skin tag
Filter Sort

Tip: Remedy for Skin Tags

By anonymous 1 2

I have been reading all the remedies for skin tags and I have to say, I am also a big baby when it comes to pain in some areas. I had a skin tag appear in a private area a few years ago and yesterday I woke up and it was swollen and clear liquid would come from it when I tried to mash it.

I read some of the remedies you all had posted and I tried the thread thing and when I woke up this morning, it was a reddish-purple and super sore. So I removed the thread. I have also tried to cut it off as some of you have suggested, but it was too painful and I can't get it numb enough. I have also been trying the oregano oil and I haven't seen a change. Any more ideas?

By anonymous from TX

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Home Remedy for Skin Tags

How can I remove skin tags at home?

By Darci from Chicago, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By luv 5 11 Flag

Duct tape. Smother them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Rid of Skin Tags

By Retha 3 1

How can I get rid of skin tags?

By Retha D from Anchorage, AK

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Alicia 6 137 Flag

On YouTube there is a video that says to pull on the skin tag, and tightly tie dental floss around the base. It should fall off in a couple days. Much easier than the method I used to remove mine- cuticle scissors, it bled quite a bit, and was painful. This method is supposed to be painless.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Removing Moles and Skin Tags With Coriander

By rmorris 1

I found an item on how to remove moles, using coriander. Please tell me how I can find this information. I have moles and skin tags that I wish to remove.

I do not like taking prescription drugs. I want to find alternatives to drugs.

Best regards.

Robert

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Glocat 1 Flag

I tied thread around the base of my skin tags, they actually died and fell off! I wouldn't try this with moles though.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Skin Tag Fell Off

I've had my skin tag all my life and woke this morning to see it had turned black. I went on with my everyday tasks and got changed because I was going to go to the doctor's to get it checked out, but then once I put my t-shirt on it came off. I looked at it to see that the skin surrounding it was red and enlarged like a giant infected spot. It was bleeding and I really didn't have any control on when it would stop. Why do I have the spot?

By Jen

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceMay 3, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Making Reusable Gift Tags
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
Goo Gone, cleaner used for removing price tags.
Removing Price Tags
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:37:58 AM on 10.0.1.182 in 940 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestions
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings