Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Remedies for a Foggy Windshield

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Foggy Windshield

Sometimes you need a little help to keep your windshield free of fog. This guide contains remedies for a foggy windshield.

Solutions: Remedies for a Foggy Windshield

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Dry Erase Board Eraser for Foggy Windshields

Keep a dry erase board eraser in your car's glove box. Use it to clear the windshield from the inside only. It is amazing how good it works. NEVER wet the eraser, always use it dry. Just a safety tip for everyone. It is a cheap way to keep you and your family safe.

By Grammaoftwo from Central Texas

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Remedies for a Foggy Windshield.

Question: Homemade Anti-Fog Solution for Windows

I'm looking for a spray to make myself for windshields to stop the fogging on the inside of car. Thought I'd seen it once, but can't find it now. Thanks.

Dottie

Most Recent Answer

By Jason (Guest Post)01/12/2005

Rain X anti fog wipes are an amazing anti-fog product expecially for car windows.

http://www.autobarn.net/wesrx68030d.html

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Dry Erase Board Eraser for Foggy Windshields

For foggy windshields in your car, keep a black board eraser handy (felt kind) and keep it under your seat or in your glove compartment (in other words, handy) to use it when you need it. It's better than any cloth or rag.

By Mary Ann Kieffer from Lawrence, KS

RE: Dry Erase Board Eraser for Foggy Windshields

Is that the same kind as old fashioned chalk erasers? Since we cannot wash the van due to extreme water restriction still in force, I'd get a felt eraser so dirty with only a couple of uses that I'd have to try to wash it. Can it be washed/dried and still be smoothe enough to use again? God bless you for that idea. : ) (10/07/2006)

By lyndagayle62