Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags

Time after time, I get to the checkout only to realize I've left the cloth bags in the trunk of the car or at home. Here's how you can remember to bring them. When you get ready to leave the house, immediately put your purse or your wallet in one of the bags. When you get to the parking lot, you are sure to grab it and the bags along with it!

Source: A tip from a cashier after I confessed that I had forgotten my bags!

By Renee from Boston, MA

Answers:

Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags

Great suggestion, and one I intend to put into practice at my next grocery stop. Thanks. (03/22/2011)

By WeeWillie

Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags

I'm with Wee Willie! But I have to confess, hubby's come up with his own singular twist on this problem? he just loads the loose groceries in the floor of the van. When we get home, he goes in to fetch the bag/s to fill from there. Not ideal, I know, but that's a guy for you. :P (03/22/2011)

By JustPlainJo

Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags
Making a Reusable Shopping Bag
Making a Reusable Shopping Bag
Reusable Shopping Bag
Homemade Reusable Shopping Bags
Green Reusable Shopping Bag
Using Reusable Shopping Bags
black shopping bag filled with fruit, veggies, and loaves of bread
Remembering Reusable Shopping Bags
🎉
🎄