Removing Acrylic Nails

How do I remove acrylic nails from my big toes? They were attached to my skin (because I previously lost the toenails).

By Thuyb1

Answers:

Removing Acrylic Nails

Hi,
You need to soak your toe(s) in nail polish remover. You need to warm it up to activate it, please be careful when doing this, especially in the microwave. It is very flammable! Let it soak, it should start to become gel like, and work it off with a file and clippers. Best of luck! Crystal NC (04/16/2009)

By CBLAISDELL

Removing Acrylic Nails

Yikes! If you've glued it to your skin, try soaking your toe in nail polish remover. It may take a long time soaking, don't pull it off! And don't soak if your toe is not completely healed. (04/16/2009)

By ivorylov

Red Acrylic Nails
Removing Acrylic Nails
sore nails
Remedies for Nail Pain After Removing Acrylic Nails
Woman looking at nails through a magnifying glass with distaste
Life After Acrylic Nails
Mancured Hand Holding Flower petals
Saving Money on Acrylic Nails
Photo of a woman's hands with acrylic nails on.
Applying Acrylic Nails
🎉
🎄