Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet

How do I get rid of cat urine odor in my carpets?

By Claire from Bristol, NH

Answers:

Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet

You could buy Glade's odor removing carpet powder. You just apply that, let it sit for a few minutes, then vacuum it up and tada! Nice smelling carpet! Or you could get some Febreeze. (06/22/2010)

By ineedanswers

Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet

I have seven cats and three dogs. I use a product called SCOE10X for accident spots of the liquid and solid variety. It is a biologic product that actually eats and destroys all three parts of urine. It completely destroys the odor and my pets are not tempted to hit the same spot. My husband is a wildlife photographer. SCOE10X works so well that I use it to "de-human" my husband's clothes before he heads out for a shoot. Even notoriously good sniffers like deer have a hard time locating him! (08/17/2010)

By Jenna1944

cat on carpet
Removing Cat Pee and Odor from Carpet
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
🎉
🎄