Removing Hairspray Residue from Vinyl Flooring

When you have used hair spray in the same spot, over time it can buildup on the floor. This guide is about removing hairspray residue from vinyl flooring.

March 3, 2011 Flag

How do I remove a buildup of hair spray from my bathroom floor? The floor is not linoleum, but the tile kind that come in squares of four, but I don't mean the ceramic tiles.

I hope I have explained the type of flooring I have to receive some help. Thank you all.

By Poca from PA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Isopropyl alcohol is the best! :-)

Best Answer

I use straight ammonia on my laminate floor and then rinse well. I would imagine it would work the same on your type floor.

Best Answer

Take baking soda and mix it with water (this is what my hair dresser told me they do on their floors and counters). It does work as I use it all of the time in my bathroom on the floor itself from the over spray. It is safe on your hands and on what ever you put it onto!

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsSeptember 18, 2013
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
Photo of spring cleaning supplies.
Cleaning Tar Off Vinyl
Vinyl Flooring
Removing Rust Stains from Vinyl Flooring
Bathroom with vinyl flooring.
Removing Stains on Vinyl and Linoleum Flooring
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 8:25:54 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.