Removing Ink From Paper

My 1 year old has taken a pen and written on my new textbook. She basically wrote on the top, it was in my back pack. Is there any way to remove pen from my textbook?

By AZGateway from Chandler, AZ

Answers:

Removing Ink From Paper

If it was ballpoint pen you could try using alcohol applied with a cotton swab to see if it dissolves the ink then blotting it, but some may remain. Good luck. (08/04/2009)

By pamphyila

Removing Ink From Paper

I saw the same thing that Carolyn referred to in the archive question except it was an infommercial for a certain type of pen. It had to do with check fraud. According the the infommercial you need to use acetone rather than non-acetone remover. It's the acetone that works. Hope this helps. (08/04/2009)

By janerg

Removing Ink From Paper
spilled ink on document
Removing Ink From Paper
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🎉
🎄