Removing Mold from Shower Walls

I am looking for tips on how to remove mold from my shower walls.

By lovemyfamily from TX

Answers:

Removing Mold from Shower Walls

Bleach kills mold but you need to find out why it's there in the first place and do something to prevent or it'll come back. I'd use something like Soft Scrub which has bleach in it to really clean first and then spray with straight bleach (open the window) and let this set for as long as you can. Rinse well. (05/04/2009)

By Glenn'sMom

Removing Mold from Shower Walls

If you don't have bleach you can use vinegar. You can also use baking soda.
Good Luck.

By Melynda

Removing Mold from Shower Walls

Krud Kutter will remove the mold overnight. Just spray on the surface and let it stand overnight. I get water in my garage when the rain is heavy and mold forms on the 'dry wall' and the wood frame it sits on. I spray the Krud Kutter on and the next day, mold is gone! Now I have to spray only 2-3 times a year! Buy it at Lowe's for about $13 a gallon. Works wonders on most everything else, very little smell, and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. Cleans everything from tar off vehicle, to burned on food in a pan! Really great to have around! (05/08/2009)

By JoanDogs

pictures of shower walls
Removing Mold from Shower Walls
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Removing Mold from Boat Seats
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
🎉
🎄