Buying Shower Power Cleaner

Category Bathroom
Shower Power cleaner is a popular cleaner for removing soap scum in your shower. Find where to buy Shower Power near you. This is a guide about buying Shower Power cleaner.

Where can I buy Shower Power in my town, Hemet, CA?

By Christine

Answers

Best Answer

What is Shower Power?

Editor's Note: Bathroom cleaner and soap scum remover.

Best Answer

I bought some online. Just google it. I am so glad it is still available. There is nothing quite like it.

My store where I shop stopped carrying shower power, where can I buy it here in arizona. I shop at Fry's Food store. Why did they stop selling it? I use this to clean my shower, It works really well.

Theresa from Mesa Arizona

Answers

By Brian Bacon (Guest Post)

as found at www.powerworkscompany.com

News Flash!

11/15/06

Ok, We've made a lot of progress now and are getting close to producing and shipping this great product to you. Please fill out the below form to be notified when it is ready. Thanks!

Name:

Email:

09/27/06

Dear Shower Power Customers,

We apologize for our products not being on your store shelves. The company was planning on closing its doors and stopped production on Shower Power and this is why it has been unavailable lately. Because we have received such a positive response to our product we are now looking at alternative ways to continue producing Shower Power in a cost efficient manner.

At the moment we are sold out of our entire inventory. We are planning on going back into production and selling Shower Power exclusively over the internet and we will notify you as soon as it's ready.

Please enter your email address above so we can notify you when it's ready.

Thank you all for your support and positive comments.

P.s. on the website, you can look up your state and it tells you where it used/might still be available

Arizona

BASHAS
ALBERTSONS
FRYS
WAL-MART
FOOD CITY
FOOD 4 LESS
IGA STORES

By bestl2048 @ yahoo.com (Guest Post)

Please let me know where and when I can buy shower power again. I have bought numerous replacement products but nothing works like shower power. Thank you

By Laura Middlebrook (Guest Post)

I would like to be notified when you have shower power available for purchase. I have a friend that is looking for it as well, and over the weekend when we were at her house...I saw the bottle in her bathroom - and said "where'd you get that!" I've been looking. She said it was her last one, and she is trying to find as well.

This product was AWESOME...no other in the market stands up to it!

Editor's Note: It is available online: http://www.buyshowerpower.com/

By Rebecca Jindra (Guest Post)

I did buy Shower Power in Arizona and brought a case back to Crivitz, WI
I shared this remarkable product with my friends and they also LOVED it.
We would like to know if there is anywhere we can purchase it here.

By Carmen mNeilson (Guest Post)

I live in Hawaii and have been looking for this remarkable product. It is the only one that removes all the stains on my bath tub.

Please let me know when it will be available in Hawaii. My c-mail address is: carmenneilson AT yahoo.com

By robert (Guest Post)

I had moved to Washington and couldn't find shower power in any of the stores up here. so I went to the internet, if you don't mind paying for shipping and handling or have a friend to share the cost and buy bulk you can go to there web site "buyshowerpower.com" it cost about $65.00 for 12 bottles, this includes shipping and handling.

Not a bad price for a product that really works!

I clicked on the www.buyshowerpower.com of which I have used in years past. It now is blocked by Firefox or gives a warning of unsecure website. Is there a store in the San Jose, CA (95131) area that carries the Shower Power in the original blue/red spray bottles

Love this product hope it comes back.

Let me know when shower power cleaner is avalable. THANKS!

Where can I buy Shower Power bathroom cleaner? I use to purchase it all the time online and get emails for discounts. I haven't received any emails lately and I can't find a website for them any more.

Answers

It is on amazon. www.amazon.com/.../B00KXAVDLC?tag=thrif06-20

I found a shower power on ebay here www.ebay.com.au/.../323268640638

also I found an Australian company that seems to produce it www.ozkleen.com/products

The original Shower Power is not sold in the US (right now) but you may have been buying a "knock off" brand that is being sold by Amazon. Be sure to check the ad to make sure this is what you are looking for.

• Shower Power is not sold on US eBay but the original brand is sold by Australian eBay - problem; they cannot ship this liquid product to the US so be sure to read everything before attempting to order.
  • www.ebay.com.au/.../323268640638
  • The Australian company that makes this product also cannot ship to the US. Be sure to read ads carefully.
  • www.ozkleen.com/products
  • I believe this is the least expensive price now offered (but it is a "knock off" brand) but may have much the same ingredients.
  • www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_sim_229_3?tag=thrif06-20

I have been a Shower Power user for many years. When and where will I be able to purchase it again?

Answers

You can get it here: www.ozkleen.com/shower-power

you can also buy it on amazon www.amazon.com/.../B00KXAVDLC?tag=thrif06-20

Where can I buy Shower Power in my area? I live in San Jose, CA area.
Thanks.

By Donna Lynch from San Jose, CA

Answers

Hi,
I don't know how to paste sites but I did Google your product and came up with this:

Shower Power Bathroom Cleaner
Shower Power is the best bathroom cleaner for soap scum, mineral deposits, rust & hard water stains. It penetrates and dissolves soap scum, ground-in dirt and grime, www.buyshowerpower.com

I just copied what Google gave me. Hope this helps! And if this is an absolutely wonderful product, I hope you'll post all of the wonderful things it does and the price!

I went to Home Depot yesterday and found Industrial Strength 409. It is in a white bottle with bright blue lettering. It works great on soap scum if you can't find your other product. It's not vile smelling like a lot of powerful cleaning agents.

Where can I buy Shower Power bathroom cleaner in bulk?

By DanaT from Cape May, NJ

Answers

This is the Shower Power web site: http://www.buyshowerpower.com/
You can ask them there. You can email or telephone them.

Please ask Price Chopper (Watertown N.Y.) to carry Shower Power. We in Canada are eager to find this marvelous cleaner again.

Helen Thomlison

Answers

I don't know if you are a BJ's member or know someone who is, but BJ's carries it in two packs. Assuming there is a BJ's Wholesale Culb close to you. HTH

Where can I buy Shower Power in the Provo Utah area?

By Pataricia

Can someone please tell me who makes Shower Power Cleaner? It comes in a blue spray bottle, has a minty smell? Thank you very much.

ketchikanblond