Buying Shower Power In Arizona

My store where I shop stopped carrying shower power, where can I buy it here in arizona. I shop at Fry's Food store. Why did they stop selling it? I use this to clean my shower, It works really well.

Theresa from Mesa Arizona

By Brian Bacon (Guest Post)

as found at www.powerworkscompany.com

News Flash!

11/15/06

Ok, We've made a lot of progress now and are getting close to producing and shipping this great product to you. Please fill out the below form to be notified when it is ready. Thanks!

Name:

Email:

09/27/06

Dear Shower Power Customers,

We apologize for our products not being on your store shelves. The company was planning on closing its doors and stopped production on Shower Power and this is why it has been unavailable lately. Because we have received such a positive response to our product we are now looking at alternative ways to continue producing Shower Power in a cost efficient manner.

At the moment we are sold out of our entire inventory. We are planning on going back into production and selling Shower Power exclusively over the internet and we will notify you as soon as it's ready.

Please enter your email address above so we can notify you when it's ready.

Thank you all for your support and positive comments.

P.s. on the website, you can look up your state and it tells you where it used/might still be available

Arizona

BASHAS
ALBERTSONS
FRYS
WAL-MART
FOOD CITY
FOOD 4 LESS
IGA STORES

I clicked on the www.buyshowerpower.com of which I have used in years past. It now is blocked by Firefox or gives a warning of unsecure website.

Is there a store in the San Jose, CA (95131) area that carries the Shower Power in the original blue/red spray bottles

Love this product hope it comes back.

Let me know when shower power cleaner is avalable. THANKS!

By bestl2048 @ yahoo.com (Guest Post)

Please let me know where and when I can buy shower power again. I have bought numerous replacement products but nothing works like shower power. Thank you

By Laura Middlebrook (Guest Post)

I would like to be notified when you have shower power available for purchase. I have a friend that is looking for it as well, and over the weekend when we were at her house...I saw the bottle in her bathroom - and said "where'd you get that!" I've been looking. She said it was her last one, and she is trying to find as well.

This product was AWESOME...no other in the market stands up to it!

Editor's Note: It is available online: www.buyshowerpower.com/

By Rebecca Jindra (Guest Post)

I did buy Shower Power in Arizona and brought a case back to Crivitz, WI
I shared this remarkable product with my friends and they also LOVED it.
We would like to know if there is anywhere we can purchase it here.

By Carmen mNeilson (Guest Post)

I live in Hawaii and have been looking for this remarkable product. It is the only one that removes all the stains on my bath tub.

Please let me know when it will be available in Hawaii. My c-mail address is: carmenneilson AT yahoo.com

By robert (Guest Post)

I had moved to Washington and couldn't find shower power in any of the stores up here. so I went to the internet, if you don't mind paying for shipping and handling or have a friend to share the cost and buy bulk you can go to there web site "buyshowerpower.com" it cost about $65.00 for 12 bottles, this includes shipping and handling.

Not a bad price for a product that really works!

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 30, 2006
🐰
🌻
🍀