Removing Paint From Nylon

I recently have been painting bedrooms in my house and somehow I got paint onto the dress I was wearing that day. The dress is made of 100% rayon. When I realized that I had gotten the paint on my dress it was already dried. I hand washed the dress but no luck the paint was not coming off, any ideas of how to remove the paint?

Vicki from Arizona

Paint on a Nylon Dress

If it's a latex or acrylic paint, use regular rubbing alcohol. I have done this many times, even on old stains. You may need to gently scrub with your fingernail as you pour it on the spot.
Good luck. (08/20/2005)

By Kimberly P.

Paint on a Nylon Dress

take it to the cleaners(quote)(/quote) (09/01/2006)

By taylor

Removing Paint from Nylon
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Nylon Netting for Crafts
Buying Nylon Netting for Crafts
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete