Removing Stains From Inside a Refrigerator

Foods stored in your fridge can spill and cause stains on the interior walls and shelves. This is a guide about removing stains from inside a refrigerator.

Cleaning the inside of a refrigerator.

Question: Cleaning a Stubborn Stain in the Refrigerator

By Rachelle 20 77

I have a problem I can't seem to solve. I have a dry food stain inside my refrigerator next to the crisper drawer. I've tried SOS pads and using dish soap and the stain won't come off. Any suggestions? Could I use bleach?

Thank you.

By Rachelle from Denver, CO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Ann Winberg 306 239 Flag

I don't know why you can't use bleach. I make a mild solution of warm bleach water to wash down the inside of mine and it works wonderful. I add around two tablespoons or so with a squirt of dish deterdent to a gallon of warm water. Do not use ammonia but bleach would be fine or has been for me for years. We have an old fridge in the garage used for all sorts of storage, extra garden vegetables in the summer, night crawlers in containers, cold beverages and such. I clean it once a year with bleach solution to kill the germs and it works great.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesApril 10, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Rust stains around tub faucet.
Removing Rust Stains from a Bathtub
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:43:13 AM on 10.0.1.182 in 935 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings