Removing Super Glue

How do I remove super glue off of glass? Thanks
- Eva

Removing Super Glue

Try using nail polish remover (for your hands) its worked a couple times for me. (07/26/2005)

By

Removing Super Glue

I found it effective with a scrubber and forceful rubbing. result assured.
(loss of skin, gain of pain extra) (09/24/2005)

By pesimist

Removing Super Glue

Super glue can be removed with acetone.

The best household source of this is usually nail polish remover. However, be sure to check the bottle as some are not acetone based.

Adding a little nail polish remover to a cotton bud is usually the safest way to get the job done.

Do not apply to sensitive areas such as lips. (03/18/2007)

By Robin H

Removing Super Glue

I tried nail polish, it didn't work. I have super glue on my glasses, and I cant see a thing without my glass.

(b)Editor's Note:(/b) I'm assuming you are saying nail polish remover. There is also a super glue solvent that is sold at most places where super glue is sold. You could try that.
(04/12/2007)

By Loraine

Removing Super Glue

Acetone Acetone, will remove super glue I am a witness to that. This women who did not know what she was doing put it all over my hair instead of my braids but anyways acetone works for sure. The thing is you have to keep working it in with your hand or a cotton ball. I preferred my hands it worked quicker so try that for sure. You can get it at sally's beauty supply store, they carry pure acetone. keep posting these blogs becuase it saved my hair so I'm just passing it on. (07/10/2007)

By tupretty25

Removing Super Glue

I tried nail polish remover, but no luck at all. perhaps it didn't have enough acetone content, but nevertheless I tried my favorite trick: Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. Guess what - IT WORKED! it takes some elbow grease, you do have to rub for quite a while, but the result is: all of the super glue came off. Don't get discouraged if after 20 seconds of rubbing at one spot doesn't show much result, keep doing it, it WILL come off, and no scratches - I did it on my mirror. Good luck! (08/24/2007)

By Diamond

Removing Super Glue

I just used nail polish remover on my lenses, & it worked great! Just make sure to remove the lenses first. Acetone WILL discolor your frames. (01/31/2008)

By Damon

Removing Super Glue

Try WD40. Don't get it in your eyes or swallow it. (03/08/2008)

By andy

Removing Super Glue

I had super glue on my transition glasses, bought some nailer polish remover - did not work. Tried some Magic Eraser, and after rubbing for a few minutes, every bit was gone.

Be patient and keep rubbing - it will work. (04/10/2008)

By Willard

Removing Super Glue
Super Glue
Removing Super Glue from Skin
Kitchen Countertop
Removing Super Glue from Kitchen Countertop
bottle of super glue
Removing Super Glue from a Car's Exterior
Super Glue
Removing Super Glue from Wood Furniture
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:24:52 PM on 10.0.1.111 in 909 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.