Removing Tape From Windows After Painting

I was painting my french doors the other day and i used tape and now i can not remove the tape from the window. Any ideas?

lilboobear_131

Answers:

I did this one time too. I went to a hardware store (or you can go to wal-mart) and buy and smal $2.00 scraper. It has a razor blade in it and won't scratch your windows. it is the easiest way. Otherwise you'll have to spray with window cleaner and let it soak and then scrape it off with a metal spatula. Hope everything turns out ok. (03/31/2005)

By fritzbaby2000

I use "GOO-GONE" (Wal-mart, it's basically orange oil) $3.00 for anything sticky or dried on. Gum, stickers, duck tape etc. I have a four year old so I;m always removing something, crayon, etc. (03/31/2005)

By canuckmom

Use a razor blade. (03/31/2005)

By Twinsand2more

Use WD40. Peel off as much as you can and then spray with WD40. This works to remove any kind of adhesive from surfaces. Sometimes you have to spray more than once, but it works. Once the adhesive is removed, clean surface as usual.I learned this when in the furniture business. Hope this helps. (03/31/2005)

By quacky1297

Try use a hair dryer to heat up the adhesive on the tape. I found it makes it easier to remove. (03/31/2005)

By Pat

Heat the tape with a hair dryer and then scrape it of with a razor blade. This is the easiest way in my experience. Give it a try. (04/01/2005)

By BrownElle

Removing Tape From Windows
Tape on windows.
Cleaning Tape Off Windows
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
duct tape flip flops
Making Duct Tape Flip Flops
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 4:49:11 PM on 10.0.0.235 in 846 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.