Removing a Yellow Bleach Stain on Cotton Fabric

I got a couple of small stains on the side of my needlepoint. It is white Aida fabric. I put a small amount of Clorox bleach on them and they came out. When it dried I now have a yellow stain on the fabric.

I have tried a baking soda paste. I need to just treat the small affected area. I do not want to risk stripping the color out of any of the areas that have colored stitching on them. Help.

By njlhedger from Claysville, PA

Answers

Using a q-tip, dab peroxide on the yellow stain. Be sure to wet the stain with the peroxide, thoroughly though.