Browsing: Repairing a Shower Curtain

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Repairing a Shower Curtain

You can extend the life of your plastic curtain with some simple repairs. This guide is about repairing a shower curtain.

Shower Curtain
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

July 19, 2004 Flag

Use a paper hole puncher to punch new ring holes in your shower curtain if they have torn away. I have done this and received much more use from my favorite shower curtain.

By Tim's Girl from OH

January 16, 2007 Flag

Sewing

When the holes tear out at the top of the shower curtain, just fold it over, sew and repunch the holes.

By Pam from Elkhart, IN

Staples

Repair ripped shower curtain holes with a stapler! Just staple the ripped part and wallah! The curtain rings hide the staples and you've got a quick fix! I have repaired holes that have survived a year (so far) of kids and adults pulling and tugging on the curtain!

By Amy

Duct Tape

I use duct tape . I just fold a piece over the hole and punch through it. A couple of years ago clear duct tape came out. It's more expensive but it patches cat rips in my shower curtains and doesn't show .

By Linne

Home and Garden Repair OtherAugust 23, 2013
Shower Curtain Rod
Uses for Shower Curtain Rods
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Cleaning a Shower Curtain
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 4:46:12 PM on 10.0.1.53 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.