Question

Share | Account | About
Share>Account>About>

Repairing a Shower Curtain

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Shower Curtain

You can extend the life of your plastic curtain with some simple repairs. This guide is about repairing a shower curtain.

Solutions: Repairing a Shower Curtain

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Repairing Ripped Shower Curtains

Sewing

When the holes tear out at the top of the shower curtain, just fold it over, sew and repunch the holes.

By Pam from Elkhart, IN

Staples

Repair ripped shower curtain holes with a stapler! Just staple the ripped part and wallah! The curtain rings hide the staples and you've got a quick fix! I have repaired holes that have survived a year (so far) of kids and adults pulling and tugging on the curtain!

By Amy

Duct Tape

I use duct tape . I just fold a piece over the hole and punch through it. A couple of years ago clear duct tape came out. It's more expensive but it patches cat rips in my shower curtains and doesn't show .

By Linne

Tip: Fix a Broken Shower Curtain

Use a paper hole puncher to punch new ring holes in your shower curtain if they have torn away. I have done this and received much more use from my favorite shower curtain.

By Tim's Girl from OH

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!