Replacement Parts for H2O Steam Mop

I have an H2O steam mop that went bad. I found out the Klixon (high limit thermostat) went bad. I am trying to find a replacement. Without this, the heater will not turn on so the mop is trash.

I found someone in China who can ship me one for $0.50 each, but the shipping will cost $50.00 Yes, 50 dollars! There must be somewhere that sells this klixon. Anyone ?

By Tim C from Philadelphia, PA

Answers:

Replacement Parts for H2O Steam Mop

For all those looking to find parts I have a phone number for you.
Thane Company. Customer Service Department at 719-948-1580

If you are still looking to buy the Klixon (thermostat), forget it. This company has parts, but not that part. They buy the heater assembly from China (go figure). So, my advice is if it is the thermostat or any part of the heater element, throw it away and go buy another steam mop if you dare. Try another brand, you might get lucky, however, they all probably use the same heater. Just consider they are like automatic coffee makers, you have to replace them every couple of years.

Good luck all. (08/07/2010)

By TimC

Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
Steam Mop
Using a Steam Mop
Steam Mop
Repairing an H2O Steam Mop
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 11:37:04 AM on 10.0.0.159 in 938 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.