Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet

Finding replacement parts for many small household appliances and cleaning tools can be frustrating. This is a guide about replacement parts for a Swiffer WetJet.

I know the Swiffers are cheap to buy, but if they break where do you get parts for them? The one I have broke the first time it was used.

Best Answer

If it broke the first time I used it, I would take it back to the store and exchange it for a new one.

The plastic piece that holds the batteries is broken. Where can I get a replacement part?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Unless you can get the manufacturer to respond then you are out of luck. The motor in mine failed and upon inspection it seems the seal around the pump shaft likely failed. Only solution I can identify is to buy a replacement and keep the working pieces of your old on the chance they will work with the new one when it fails.

Has anyone tried the new Swiffer Wetjet Pads? I don't like them. They no longer have those flaps that hold the small pieces of dirt that missed when you were sweeping. If you use the pad once and put the mop down for a while, that dirt is deposited back on the next floor you clean. Does anyone know where I can find the old style pads?

Joanieq from Owego, NY

Regarding the Swiffer pads. Does anyone know if Swiffer has returned to making the original pads? I am considering buying a Zwiffer but I won't if the company has not listened to the complaints and reverted back to the original style.

I don't use my Swiffer wetjet either anymore. It costs too much for the solution for one thing and it did not do a very good job. If you at all can afford a steam mop, I highly recommend one.......I absolutely love mine! And anyone else who has ever tried it does too.

I don't know where you can buy them but I do have a friend whose dog was diagnosed with some disease after her using it and the dog licking the floors that it killed the dog eventually and it was finally linked back to the swiffer stuff

You can open the bottles and make your own solutions. The handles breaking are a major problem.

Where can I get replacement pads and the liquid for my Swiffer?

By Elsine

I'm sure you can get them at stores where swiffers are sold. I ordered mine online at the swiffer website.

My Swiffer WetJet pad holders are gone. What can I replace them with?

By Chris

THE PADS WILL NO LONGER HOLD ON THE BOTTEM HOW CAN I GET THEM TOO STAY ON THE BOTTOM?

Any suggestions to repair it well? Anyone else have this issue? Duct tape and Popsicle sticks don't fix everything. This seems a common problem when switching from a mop, to push into handle to work on a stubborn spot.

It broke during first use within a few moments of use. The junction of the handle to stick has the thinnest collar of plastic on the entire product.
Back to the mop and bucket.
Thanks.

By Gwen G. from Tucson, AZ

I accidentally threw out the container, located on the Swiffer Wet Jet, that contains and releases the solution. How can I order another container?

By Mary Bush

Where can I get a new battery holder part?

By Shirley from Ripon, WI

Would like to know where I can find small pad to clean hard to clean spots on the floor?

By Jlr

Where can I obtain a replacement handle for the Wet Jet?

By John

Where can I buy a replacement battery compartment for my wetjet?

By Birdie