Reuse Food Packaging

I reuse food packaging. I open up cardboard boxes (cracker and cereal) and save them for putting fresh baked cookies on to cool using the inside part of the box. The cardboard absorbs any fats. I also save the bags from the same boxes for freezing meats.

I also use them as frosting decorating bags by cutting off a small corner and inserting a decorating tip. These bags are super strong and work great, once used they can be tossed. I have done this for years with great results.

By NoRulesArt from Sunny Florida

Reuse Food Packaging

It's good to hear of others doing this. I also re-use the packets in cereal boxes especially for freezing things as they are thick and strong. I bake all our bread and these bags are often just the right size for the bread. I make 3 loaves at a time and keep them in the base of the fridge. (01/05/2010)

By Anigma

Reusing Food Packaging, Junk Foods
Reusing Food Packaging
Plastic Packaging
Removing Plastic Packaging
Paper Tube
Uses for Paper Packaging
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
Reusing Cardboard, Stack of Corrugated Cardboard
Reusing Cardboard