Reusing Envelopes for Lists

I like to re-use envelopes. I use a letter opener thing I got from an insurance company (a scissors will work) to neatly open the mail. Then I re-use the envelopes to write my "to do" list and/or grocery list on the blank back side. You can store coupons and receipts inside the envelope, too, which is very handy. I keep a little pile of envelopes just for this use near the phone in the kitchen.

Source: Source: my own idea

By Lee from Twin Lakes, WI

Answers:

Reusing Envelopes for Lists

A great idea. I usually throw them out. So now I won't be doing that. Thank you
(04/08/2008)

By Pennypacer

Reusing Envelopes for Lists

I have been using my envelopes in this same manner. I find it very handy to have my coupons in the envelope with my list on the back side. Thanks for letting others know about this. I also find it helpful to keep my gas receipts and my ATM receipts in envelopes which I date monthly and keep with my monthly records until I know I can shred them after they are recorded. (04/08/2008)

By Arlene

Reusing Envelopes for Lists

I too do this same thing. I also save anything from junk mail that I can re-use/recycle. It is nice to get something useful from stuff I'd have to just pitch. When those credit card invitations come, I tear anything off that is plain on one side to use for note paper. The return envelopes I save to use for grocery lists on one side and put coupons inside or I use them to send lunch money, field trip money, etc to school with my children. It's a good way to have junk become something you can use! (04/09/2008)

By Debbie52

Reusing Envelopes for Lists

I used to always write on the backs too. I Like your grocery list idea and put your coupons in the envelope, I never did that but will now.
(04/10/2008)

By Vint1

Reusing Envelopes, Stack of Envelopes
Reusing Envelopes
A numbered to do list on paper.
Staying Organized With Lists
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
A girl writing a Christmas wish list.
Christmas Wish List Advice
Making Envelopes From Magazines
Making Envelopes From Magazines
🎉
🎄