Reversible Shell Baby Blanket

I am looking for a reversible shell baby blanket. The pattern was in a kit which I bought at Lee Wards in the 70"'s. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thank you,
Sandra Reine

Reversible Shell Baby Blanket

Here is a link to many, many patterns. Hopefully you can find what you are looking for there. (02/13/2006)

By Jill

Reversible Shell Baby Blanket

Check this site out for pattern of Reversible shell pattern. A lot of interesting pattern at the site. (02/13/2006)

By WIsgal

Reversible Shell Baby Blanket

I have the pattern for the reversible shell baby afghan. I bought the kit from Lee Wards and crocheted it. I still have the pattern. If you still need the pattern contact me at jnndenk @ bresnan. net, put in the subject line: crochet baby afghan lee wards.
This is for Sandra Reine request. (03/18/2006)

By Nancy

Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Taggie Baby Blanket
Making a Taggie Baby Blanket