Ridding Lawn of Dandelions Without Killing the Clover

How can I manage the clover in my lawn (I want more clover) and get rid of dandelions? I like the clover, but I don't like the dandelions.

By Dennis

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If our so called recession gets any worse you might want to eat those dandelion greens. They are quite tasty. I had them as a kid I don't know about the blossoms but the greens are great. Do some online research before you put herbicide on them. Nasturtiums are edible too.

Hosta's, geraniums and purslane (a so called weed) are all extremely healthy. Check it out.

Dandelions With Blue Sky in Background
Getting Rid of Dandelions
Home and Garden Gardening Weeds Broadleaf WeedsMay 28, 2011
mouse peeking out of a hole in a loaf of bread
Getting Rid of Mice Without Killing Them
Patchy unhealthy lawn.
Homemade Lawn Fertilizer Recipes
Child's hand picking an English daisy in the lawn.
Alternatives to Having a Lawn
Gravel Driveway
Preventing and Killing Weeds in Gravel
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 5:30:40 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.