Rose of Sharon Not Blooming

This deciduous shrub is a beautiful addition to the home garden especially when in bloom. This guide is about a rose of Sharon not blooming.

Rose of Sharon
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have 4 rose of sharons and am having trouble, the leaves are turning yellow. Everyone elses around here are blooming and mine look sick. I live in alabama, could anyone give me some help here? Thanks,

Anita

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Im in n, east ri new england and I have a rose of sharon that looks like dead wood. Are they late bloomers and when should I see some buds? Someone help I am ready to pull it up because it looks dead.

Read More Answers...

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with a rose of sharon when it won't bloom and the leaves are now turning yellow? I am in AL and everyone else's here are in full bloom.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi Agc,

You might want to take a look at this site. If you need something environmentally friendly just let me know.

http://members.tripod.com/~h_syriacus/diseases.htm

Hope that helps,

Newt

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Gardening Plant HealthMay 27, 2012
bittersweet
Bittersweet Not Blooming
Rose of Sharon
Growing Rose of Sharon
Rose of Sharon
Transplanting a Rose of Sharon
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 4, 2016 at 8:43:38 PM on 10.0.1.133 in 425 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.