Sautéed Shrimp with Garlic and Onions
Vote for this contest contender!
Healthy and easy to make shrimp to serve with rice.
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 25
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 quarter onion
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp oyster flavored sauce
- Wash, peel and devein about 1 pound of jumbo shrimps.
- Slice white onion and peel garlic cloves.
- Now you are ready to cook. Heat dash of olive oil in a sauce pan over high heat. Add garlic cloves and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp in your saucepan and oyster flavored sauce (this ingredient is commonly used for Asian dishes).
- Cook until shrimp is opaque and pink.
- Once finished, top shrimp with dash of sea salt and pepper for taste. Now ready to serve with rice!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 4:22:18 PM on 10.0.2.135 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us