Sautéed Shrimp with Garlic and Onions
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
March 13, 2017
Healthy and easy to make shrimp to serve with rice.
Prep Time: 20
Cook Time: 5
Total Time: 25
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 quarter onion
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp oyster flavored sauce
- Wash, peel and devein about 1 pound of jumbo shrimps.
- Slice white onion and peel garlic cloves.
- Now you are ready to cook. Heat dash of olive oil in a sauce pan over high heat. Add garlic cloves and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp in your saucepan and oyster flavored sauce (this ingredient is commonly used for Asian dishes).
- Cook until shrimp is opaque and pink.
- Once finished, top shrimp with dash of sea salt and pepper for taste. Now ready to serve with rice!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.