Saving Money on Feminine Hygiene Products

Buying products for a woman's menstruation can be expensive. This guide is about saving money on feminine hygiene products.

February 16, 2011 Flag

I buy the box of "long pantiliners" and use scissors to cut them in half. You only use half anyway and it's like getting 2 boxes for the price of one.

By cakelady99 from BlueRidge, GA

Wonderful idea! I use the full fledged pad being an old person. I was at a political meeting with a friend who is much younger that I and she had on some really cute flat shoes which were very uncomfortable. Her arch was killing her. I pulled out a pad and we tore it in half and made an arch support for her.... It helped a lot. Of course we did all this in the lady's room giggling all the while. My family and friends all say if something needs doing I will find a way to do it.

That won't work, the stuffing can come out and roll down your pant leg.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 22, 2013
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
Organizing Feminine Hygiene Products
clogged toilet
Fixing a Toilet Clogged By Feminine Pads
Wii console and controllers
Saving Money on a Wii
tampons
Disposing of Feminine Personal Hygiene Products
🎉
🎄