Scenery: Clouds

I love clouds and the sky was filled with this sort of pattern one night, it was awesome. I've never seen anything like it before. And I actually learned later on the news that when you see these kinds of clouds, you can expect severe weather. We certainly did have severe thunderstorms for like a week after this was taken.

By Stacey

Scenery: Clouds

Answers:

Scenery: Clouds

I saw clouds like this once, followed by a hailstorm! (09/14/2010)

By louel53

Scenery: Clouds

These are called "mammary" clouds (for obvious reasons), and for pilots are a signal of dangerous weather that should be avoided at all costs! (09/14/2010)

By Rchinaberr

Scenery: Clouds

I also love clouds and have never seen anything like these! (09/14/2010)

By indianlady

Scenery: Clouds

When I was a kid my siblings and I called them tilt-a-whirl clouds , because the shape of them reminded us of the back/top of the seats on the tilt-a-whirl at carnivals. (09/21/2010)

By redhatterb

Cloudy sky with sun breaking through.
Scenery: Clouds (Texas)
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
Egg Cloud Recipe
Egg Cloud Recipes
🎉
🎄