Egg Cloud Recipes
This delicious egg dish resembles the sun and fluffy clouds. This is a guide about egg cloud recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love this recipe because it only has two ingredients and turns into something deliciously elegant. With the high prices on eggs these days, this is nice way to stretch your money.
Total Time: 10
Yield: 3 clouds
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Separate your egg yolks from the whites.
- Whip the egg whites at high speed for a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Parmesan cheese. Divide the fluffy whites into 3 cloud shapes on the baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, hollow out a well on each cloud where you will be dropping your egg yolk.
- Bake egg white cloud for a few minutes. Remove from oven, and drop an egg yolk into each cloud.
- Bake another 3 minutes.
- Enjoy your beautiful creation!
October 6, 20150 found this helpful
This looks amazing!
October 7, 20150 found this helpful
I have never tried anything like this, it looks delicious.
November 24, 20150 found this helpful