Egg Cloud Recipes
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
October 6, 2015
I love this recipe because it only has two ingredients and turns into something deliciously elegant. With the high prices on eggs these days, this is nice way to stretch your money.
Total Time: 10
Yield: 3 clouds
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Separate your egg yolks from the whites.
- Whip the egg whites at high speed for a few minutes until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in the Parmesan cheese. Divide the fluffy whites into 3 cloud shapes on the baking sheet.
- Using a spoon, hollow out a well on each cloud where you will be dropping your egg yolk.
- Bake egg white cloud for a few minutes. Remove from oven, and drop an egg yolk into each cloud.
- Bake another 3 minutes.
- Enjoy your beautiful creation!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.