Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

My family and I drove to Mount Baker and did some blueberry picking at the very end of fall. On our way home, we drove by this small lake and I asked my husband to stop. I rolled down my car window and I snapped this picture. The picture was the perfect keepsake for the memories we made that day.

By Patricia M.

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Absolutely beautiful! (12/08/2010)

By knitter926

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Breathtaking. It's just what I'm looking for for my living room wall! (12/09/2010)

By Arlinn

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Great pic. Maybe I'll get there someday and pick blueberries. One of the better ones I've seen. I Googled Mt Baker and they had 4 pics on the page. Now, you might be interested in submitting your photo to Google Maps - there is a place you can submit. I live in Big Bear Lake, CA and I have viewed some great takes when clicking on the map area. Better than I'll ever take and I don't have to own the camera! (12/09/2010)

By simplify

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)

Lovely, Looks so peaceful. GG Vi (12/14/2010)

By Great Granny Vi

Scenery: Mt. Baker (Washington)
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Washington Christmas Charities
Baked potato with all the fixings.
Making a Potato Baker Bag
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
Seattle, Washington
Seattle, Washington Frugal Travel Guide