Shamrock Tortilla Chips
St. Patrick's day is right around the corner and green shamrock chips are a great snack to make for the holiday. Making your own tortilla chips is easy and they can be easily customized for different holidays.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- spinach tortillas
- shamrock cookie cutter
- olive oil
- seaonings or salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Cut out shamrock shapes with the cookie cutter.
- Lay the shamrocks on the cookie sheet. Brush each one with a little olive oil and sprinkle seasonings on if desired.
- Bake the chips for 10 minutes. Then turn them over and brush with olive oil. Season again (optional). Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 4:16:52 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us