Loaded Chicken Nachos
The recipe for these delicious chicken nachos also includes instructions for making the tortilla chips from flour tortillas. Add cooked onions and chicken to cheese covered chips and then add your favorite toppings.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These restaurant-style chicken nachos are easy to make. I didn't have tortilla chips handy so I made my own using tortillas I cut into triangles. This can make a nice appetizer for a group, or a shareable meal for two.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 6 oz chicken, chopped
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- tortillas cut into triangles
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese
- pickled jalapeno slices
- sour cream
- green onion, chopped
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and onions. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and onions are translucent.
- Stir in taco seasoning. Cook until chicken and onions are browned, a few minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Wipe out pan and add a couple tablespoons of oil to it over medium-high heat. Add tortilla triangles. Cook for about 20 seconds.
- Flip and cook another 15 to 20 seconds. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel. Continue making the rest of your chips.
- Top chips with shredded cheese.
- Immediately add cooked chicken. This will melt the cheese. Add pickled jalapeno slices, salsa, sour cream, and green onions.
CommentsRead More Comments