Loaded Chicken Nachos
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
April 10, 2020
These restaurant-style chicken nachos are easy to make. I didn't have tortilla chips handy so I made my own using tortillas I cut into triangles. This can make a nice appetizer for a group, or a shareable meal for two.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 6 oz chicken, chopped
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- tortillas cut into triangles
- 1 cup finely shredded cheese
- pickled jalapeno slices
- sour cream
- green onion, chopped
- Heat some oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and onions. Cook until chicken is no longer pink and onions are translucent.
- Stir in taco seasoning. Cook until chicken and onions are browned, a few minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Wipe out pan and add a couple tablespoons of oil to it over medium-high heat. Add tortilla triangles. Cook for about 20 seconds.
- Flip and cook another 15 to 20 seconds. Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel. Continue making the rest of your chips.
- Top chips with shredded cheese.
- Immediately add cooked chicken. This will melt the cheese. Add pickled jalapeno slices, salsa, sour cream, and green onions.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.