Shaving Tip To Avoid Ingrown Hairs

It's shave and swimsuit season! Do you have problems with festered or ingrown hairs after shaving? Here is a way to reduce or eliminate the problem. Simply shave with the direction of hair first, then against the direction of hair after that. I can't tell you why it works, but I know that I use to have a terrible problem with ingrown hairs, especially on the back of my thighs. Since using this technique, I am rarely bothered!

By BBB from Greenville, AL

Shaving Tip To Avoid Ingrown Hairs

I heard that that is true. But I've never tried it before. (05/02/2007)

By Skin Xpert

Shaving Tip To Avoid Ingrown Hairs

It's true; I've done this and for some reason it works. I'm not sure why, but it does. (05/24/2007)

By billyyesko

Young Man Shaving
Saving Money on Shaving
A foot with an ingrown toenail.
Remedies for Ingrown Toenails
Remedies for Ingrown Hairs, Man Plucking Eyebrows
Remedies for Ingrown Hairs
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes
Shave For $10 Per Year
Saving Money Using Double Edge Safety Razors